<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Yeshivas in Israel 

(re-ordered post)
More on Israeli yeshivas:

I will sort Israeli yeshiva programs into two categories: programs I like, and programs I dislike. My ranking methodology will not be made public, and all results are final.

Programs I dislike:

1) Tiferet Yerushalayim (TJ)- Inferior in every respect. I would worry that writing this may offend people who went to TJ, but I highly doubt their literacy.

2)Hakotel- Wouldnt be such a bad program if, like Einstein medical, they just accepted their mediocre status, and recognize that it will never change.

3) Gush- A bunch of overachieving intellectual wannabes. Tend to fall short when more than just hard work is required. Usually end up in inferior academic institutions and jobs such as YU Simicha program or Einstein.

4) Lev Arieh- See TJ above.


Programs I like:

1) OJ- They take dedication to substance abuse to a whole new level. Very impressive indeed.

2) Merkaz- Nice clean crisp shirts. None of this "wear the same shirt for 2 weeks straight" nonsense.

3) Raishit- I know one person who went there. He doesnt bother me. This is a good thing.

4) Bias Yisroel- Conformity at its finest!

If you attended one of the above mentioned yeshivas and feel the comments are not accurate or do not apply to you, you are clearly mistaken.
Comments:
I do not prefer to include folks I am courting to FB or Twitter but often
it is unavoidable. It is tough to possess
a DJ title for so lengthy and be "ungoogle-able". How
I keep away from this becoming a problem is the fact that I am like
you within the sense that i generally talk about my
mixtapes or crack jokes. I had been on Twitter just before Fb and i do most of my networking there.
I only joined Facebook because of loved ones but I found I became
extremely picky about who I need to add there. My family
members can be nuts and even though I'm positive I'm not adopted, I do not want a potential mate to see that prior to needed.


Here is my web site :: attract Women bars
 
Post a Comment
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>