<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Having experienced many failed relationships, I feel fully qualified to provide critical analysis of the frum dating world, both shidduch and otherwise. This blog will also be used as a forum for me to make fun of all the people I dislike, and perhaps even review of the new paris hilton video (great actress!!).

The rules of grammar and spelling do not apply to this blog, and my posts will reflect this.

Many of my insights and theories on dating may be common sense to some readers, nevertheless, it is still necessary for me to post them for the sake of those who are not as "dating savvy." Moreover, what I post on this site is not merely my opinion, but cold-hard-fact. If you find yourself disagreeing with anything I write, it is most likely because are intellectually inferior, and therefore, do not understand it. Either that, or youre a female.
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>